Robert S. “Bob” Kramer has practiced law in both Martin and Palm Beach County since 1986.
- Lender Representation
- Commercial & Residential Real Estate
- Commercial & Residential Real Estate Development
- Title Insurance
- Business Law
1980 – Florida Southern College, B.S.
1986 – Cumberland Law School of Samford University, J.D., cum laude
1986 – Florida
Mr. Kramer has represented thousands of clients with their residential and commercial needs since forming the Law Firm in 1990. His goal, and that of the firm, is to establish lasting relationships, while providing quality legal services.
- Martin County Bar Association
- The Florida Bar Association
- Former Board of Trustee - Pines School
- Board of Director – Boys & Girls Club of Martin County
- Former Chairman of Board – CenterState Bank
- Former Board of Director – YMCA Foundation
- Former Board of Director – Hospice Foundation
- Former Board Member of the Dan Marino Foundation