- Tax Planning with emphasis on Estate Planning
- Trust Administration
- Probate Administration
- Guardianship Administration
- Federal Estate Tax Compliance
- Income Taxation of Trust & Estates
- Entity Selection & Business Transactions
Director – Character Counts, a United Way program
Past Director – The Library Foundation of Martin County, Inc.
– Tri-County TEC Foundation, Inc.
– Tri-County Training & Employment Center, Inc.
– Kiwanis Club of Palm City
– Palm City Chamber of Commerce
– Martin County Estate Planning Council, Inc.
– Professional Advisory Council Community, Foundation of Palm Beach & Martin County, Inc.
Past President – Martin County Estate Planning Council
– Martin County Planned Giving Council
– The Library Foundation of Martin County
Phone: (772) 288-0048 Ext. 200
Fax: (772) 288-0049
411 SE Osceola St., Suite 200
Stuart, FL 34994
Jim has been a guest speaker for numerous estate planning, trust administration and tax law seminars to The Florida Bar Banker’s Association, the Sailfish Chapter of the Association of Florida CPA’s and the general public.
1980 – Ohio
1981 – Florida
- Martin County Bar Association
- The Florida Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association (inactive)
1977- Emory University, B.A.
1980 – Case Western Reserve University, J.D.
1983 – University of Miami, L.L.M., Taxation
1992 – Board Certified Tax Lawyer
1992 – Board Certified Wills, Trusts and Estates Lawyer